cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I the only one with the BLUE Screen of DEATH?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Am I the only one with the BLUE Screen of DEATH?

OK, so i went to update my phone and it downloaded ok. So I go to install and it freezes on this weird blue banner that says "Download Mode" underneath the banner it says "Emergency Mode." I took out the battery a million times and its still stuck on that screen. NOTHING WORKS. AM I THE FIRST TO GET THE BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH?

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Am I the only one with the BLUE Screen of DEATH?

Thank goodness no blue screen for me. I think I remember hearing someone else saying they got a blue screen and they had to have the phone replaced. Don't quote me though, I think that was quite a while ago.

Journeyman

Re: Am I the only one with the BLUE Screen of DEATH?

In this situation we would ask you to take the Instinct down to a service center to be tested, repaired and/or replaced.  You can find the closest service center to you by clicking the following link... http://storelocator.sprint.com/SL2/Default.aspx, make sure selecting the option for repair center instead of All stores, as not all stores can test, repair, or replace devices.

Journeyman

me and my fiance has the same problems among others. and...

me and my fiance has the same problems among others. and all sprint does is say im sorry.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat