cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An MR-6 friendly Pandora is now available

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: An MR-6 friendly Pandora is now available

I got the fix. Very nice. Thank you Pandora! Its nice to know that at least one company looks out for their customers.

Highlighted
Journeyman

although this is a nice thing that Pandora provided an update, Sprint please do not allow this to cover up that this update still sucks a**, and it needs to be addressed as well as ALL THE OTHERS!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Does this fix the long-standing headphone volume issue?

Highlighted
Journeyman

@lesmikesell wrote:
Does this fix the long-standing headphone volume issue?

Not for me. I successfully reinstalled pandora yesterday and was disappointed to note that issue still exists. Maybe if I do the volume modifications to the Instinct it will amount to a fix, haven't tried that yet.

Highlighted
Journeyman

It doesn't fix the volume issues so I am not happy I reloaded pandora now. It sucks. What volume modifications?

Highlighted
Journeyman

@latinmaxima wrote:
It doesn't fix the volume issues so I am not happy I reloaded pandora now. It sucks. What volume modifications?

See below, posted by Levi4u most recently in the thread "Pandora Fix is in the Works" for details on adjusting your Instinct's volume settings...especially the setting for "AHFK":

=========================================

Enter test mode from dialer by entering:
47*869#1235

Enter code 078, these seem to bevolume settings:

PCS HAND SPK 000
PCS HEAD SPK 120
PCS AHFK SPK 000
PCS SPKR SPK 120
PCS BTEM SPK 040
CEL HAND SPK 000
CEL HEAD SPK 120
CEL AHFK SPK 000
CEL SPKR SPK 120
CEL BTERM SPK 040

AHFK stands for Auto Hands Free Kit
Increasing it increases headphone volume.

The range on these values is 0 to 120

Volume up/down to move from one volume setting to the next, then type-in the new value and the Done button. Press # then 002 to get out.

It was first posted to fix the low bluetooth volume, I have mine all set at 120.

Highlighted
Journeyman

drdrr:

Which value did you change? PCS AHFK SPK, CEL AHFK SPK or both?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have now checked my settings and confirmed that all of them are set at 120 (I had previously done the modifications, but was not sure whether they were intact through the last couple MR updates).

Bottom line: Pandora's volume remains too low, when listening through headphones. Better than nothing, I guess.

I just don't understand why a phone with as much initial excitement and promise as this one has to be such a buzz killer.

Message Edited by drdrr on 06-30-2009 03:26 PM

Highlighted
Master

@wrsmith2phd wrote:

drdrr:

Which value did you change? PCS AHFK SPK, CEL AHFK SPK or both?

Jump them all up to 120, Even the ones that are 000. I did mine last aug and never had any adverse effects.

Highlighted
Journeyman

is there a fix for the mic?

I have a few ppl tell me that they can not hear me when i have the speakerphone, even in a quiet room they sy that they can not hear me???

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well. I guess we'll see if the volume fix works or not. I will try this tonight at home.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat