cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An MR-6 friendly Pandora is now available

Wizard

An MR-6 friendly Pandora is now available

I just got word that an MR-6 friendly version of Pandora is now available.

This version is also safe for other firmware.  Other than being MR-6 friendly, it introduces no new functionality.

22 REPLIES 22
Journeyman

Re: An MR-6 friendly Pandora is now available

Great news, Sarah. Thanks!

Journeyman

too bad it still doesnt wor on my s30 =(

Journeyman

Downloading now....And It WORKS AGAIN!!!!... Thanks SarahKS!!! This weekend is already starting out Great

Journeyman

Thanks for the heads up. Downloading now...

Journeyman MDG
Journeyman

Quick question, I have not updated to MR6 yet, but I do use the Pandora app. Does the app on your phone prompt you to install the new version, or did you need to go out to the digital lounge, or Pandora's site for the upgrade?

Thanks-

Journeyman

@MDG wrote:

Quick question, I have not updated to MR6 yet, but I do use the Pandora app. Does the app on your phone prompt you to install the new version, or did you need to go out to the digital lounge, or Pandora's site for the upgrade?

Thanks-

Looks like the same version, not sure if you'll get a prompt to upgrade, and a lot of us had to uninstall and reinstall before it worked. I got it from the fun/shopping/applications area from my phone...

Journeyman

When I try to update there is no software update available

Journeyman

How do you get the new one. I went to the digital lounge, did a search for pandora, and had it send a text message with the download link, then downloaded and said to overwrite the old one. But it still won't start.

Journeyman

@lesmikesell wrote:
How do you get the new one. I went to the digital lounge, did a search for pandora, and had it send a text message with the download link, then downloaded and said to overwrite the old one. But it still won't start.

I had to uninstall Pandora. Then from Games/Apps, downloaded and reinstalled Pandora.

Journeyman

WoW that was a fix . So who gets the credit for the fix?

Pandora DEv team or Sprint ?

Now that is how things

should run .....

Thanks

Journeyman

that is deffinately a pandora fix.

what in the history of owning this phone would make you think that sprint would issue a prompt fix to our issues?

if this was a sprint fix: it would somehow break the notes, email, and web browser. and it would be released one month late after their original release date of january 22nd 2013.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat