Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any News/Timeframe For a Live TV Fix?

Journeyman

Any News/Timeframe For a Live TV Fix?

For my use and needs the Instinct is about there. The only missing piece for me is the poor performing live TV. I recall news of a MR-5 update to address this issue. Any info on the progress and/or rollout of this update? Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman
Journeyman

Nothing official yet, I think Will mentioned a fix for "early next year", which I'm thinking is the rough timeline for how MR5 is looking right now, but thats just me speculating.

http://forums.buzzaboutwireless.com/baw/board/message?board.id=InstinctBugs&message.id=93#M93

Sprint Product Ambassador

Nothing yet.  It's still in the early pipeline stages.  As usual, when we get more firm information we'll post here.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

I agree the Instinct is just about "there." However with mine the TV will freeze, sometimes frequently then disconnecting from the network requiring a reconnect. I cannot determine if this is from low signal strength, low battery, or a software setting. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Journeyman

Not to shed more bad news...but Karen from dan @ sprint just got back with me today...and informed me

that there isn't any fix coming anytime soon....So, I hope it was inaccurate, I really need this fixed..

Journeyman

I hope the TV fix comes out soon , the TV is just simply unwatchable !!

It works fine on other sprint phones , whats the deal ?

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat