Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any favorite car bracket / dash holders?

Journeyman

Any favorite car bracket / dash holders?

Any favorite holders? I'm not so thrilled with the vent holders: I don't really want to heat up the phone in the winter.

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

I picked up a neat little universal iPod vent holder that works with the Instinct at BB for $10 it comes with the vent clips, a bracket that you can screw into your dash, and a double-backed peice of tape if you want to tape it on.

Journeyman

I got the one that like a beanbag made by "Bracketron". I got it from BestBuy for $39 in the car audio dept. Works great. Will not slide around when you making a turn. I didn't care for the the vent type or the cup holder type. You have 30 days return guarantee..Hmmm...heard that before

Journeyman

I saw those at BB, but didn't notice they had a bracket for non-vent installs. I also wasn't sure if the holder would push the Instinct's buttons. So thanks for the tip, I'll go get one.

I need an ipod holder for a motorcycle, any ideas anyone ??

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat