Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any list of phone bugs / problems? .... I want to make a case for return

Highlighted
Journeyman

Any list of phone bugs / problems? .... I want to make a case for return

Hello,

I have had two Instincts since July. I am at my wits end with them both. They are so buggy... I don't need to start a list descibing them to you because you all know. In fact, that is what I am looking for; a list of bugs and known problems.

I want to contact Sprint with all the problems that still exist on this phone that make it incredibly frustrating to use a good deal of the time. I hope to get the ability to switch phones somehow. I could make a list, but I thought if one exists out there, I could build upon it.

Does anyone know of such a list? Thank you.

~ Joshua

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

If your 2 Instincts were so buggy then you should already have a list of bugs.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah, I don't really think the Instinct is still "buggy" so much as it is lacking easily correctable features.  Now then, when I first got mine in September, it was buggy and that was after some updates had already come out.

[edited for content that violates BAW community guidelines]

Message Edited by MikeLee on 01-24-2009 07:09 PM

Highlighted
Journeyman

To make a case for a return, first, you need to speak from your own experience, and not that of others. Being on your second Instinct, you apparently made your case before. If your just wanting another phone, good luck...if your not a premeire customer, the most they'll give you is 150$ off your next purchase. Some stores give you an out, if you don't take it, chances are you won't get the same offer again...

Buggy? This phone is not buggy..the phone you had in July was buggy, but thanks to well thought out updates, this phone is far from being a buggy phone...MR5 is adding things I never knew they were even thinking about ( the browser ).

Speaking of browsers...Opera Mini, UCWEB, Bolt, or the built-in native browser are more than enough to choose from when it comes to picking your Internet browsing experience. Need more than that?, and your just being picky...

Nope, I'll say this phone isn't the same phone I bought June 19th, and I'm on my second Instinct too...I chose to stay, and I'm glad I did...my two cents

Highlighted
Journeyman

Dude just buy a new phone.

[edited for content that violates BAW community guidelines]

Message Edited by Sphinx on 01-24-2009 05:55 PM
Message Edited by MikeLee on 01-24-2009 07:07 PM

Highlighted
Journeyman

SERIOUSLY Mike?? You edited my post for that?! I think you're being ridiculous and getting carried away with your moderator duties.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat