cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any news on the firmware update "targeted" for Sep 17th?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Any news on the firmware update "targeted" for Sep 17th?

Obviously, "targeted" is no sort of guarantee, but I'm curious if the Sprint team thinks they'll hit that target, or if the date has been changed?

25 REPLIES 25
Highlighted
Journeyman

Well its now the 17th of September. I tried to update my software. No new one is out.

Highlighted
Journeyman

damien- where are you located that its already Sept 17?

Highlighted
Wizard

@mikestr2 wrote:

I was thinking the exact same thing. Maybe it a new instinct bug that transports the user two days into the future.

Highlighted
Journeyman

ditto! LOL

Highlighted
Journeyman

The 17th alreeady? You Mean I missed 2 days of work??? I hate when this happens!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

@ccerose wrote:

@mikestr2 wrote:

I was thinking the exact same thing. Maybe it a new instinct bug that transports the user two days into the future.

Related to all those calendar complaints, perhaps?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hmmm you mean i slept 2 whole days. Omg i missed eating i must eat 2 days worth of food.

Wait my calendar say its only the 15, who is playing these evil time warp jokes.

Highlighted
Journeyman

*bleep* is my calender broken on my phone too? Elizabeth, I'm comin to join ya honey! I'll be the one with the broke *bleep*phone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

17th Already? I wonder if I still have a job? Why didn't my wife wake me? Why didn't my phone wake me? Why does rice come in only 3 colors???

Message Edited by gator352 on 09-15-2008 06:15 PM

Highlighted
Journeyman

hahah Told you someone worked for ATT, and just wanted to start complaining LOL

Highlighted
Journeyman

<p>To everyone who has responded to my previous post:: (On Page 1)</p><p>mikestr2<br>ccerose<br>ezearl2<br>bigwest<br>deathweezel<br>Tofucakee<br>mortonkd<br>gator352<br><br>I have found the best app ever made for the Instinct. It uses the instinct and turns it into a time remote. You can visit the future AND the past. It is amazing and you know what? Its Java Keyboard compliant!! :O<br><br>I have traveled to the future to where the update started. Ever since I had the new 1.1 web browser the Instinc's time travel app has advanced along with the 10x speed. I am now in a world where the HTC Touch Diamond and the new release HTC Touch Pro have been forgotten to the powers of the Instinct. The Instinct replaced many peoples home phones, mp3 players, video players, TV's, radios, and computers!I suggest you all to get this new application.</p><p></p><p><br>Now that I had a little fun in all this like im sure you all did after seeing that previous post, here is the real explanation lol. No I am not on crack lmao. For some odd reason my PC calender was set to Wed. the 17th. I just realized it was wrong and its fixed now. Plus also realize I posted that post at 130AM and my brain was asleep and not registering correct once I saw my wrong PC clock and date. Lmao.<br><br>Well I hope you all had a great laugh out of this like I have.<br><br>I have used my Instincts time travel app to place me back in my current time. Monday, Sept 15th. 2008 7:52pm<br><br>Thanks people! haha</p><div class="message-edit-history"><span class="edit-author">Message Edited by Damien on </span><span class="local-date">09-15-2008</span><span class="local-time"> 07:58 PM</span></div>

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat