cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any news on the firmware update "targeted" for Sep 17th?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Any news on the firmware update "targeted" for Sep 17th?

Obviously, "targeted" is no sort of guarantee, but I'm curious if the Sprint team thinks they'll hit that target, or if the date has been changed?

25 REPLIES 25
Highlighted
Journeyman

Wow, I'd love to - but I just can't...

Highlighted
Journeyman

If our best source is 1 World 1, or whatever, over at some other forum then the updates are coming on Wed. Sure must be nice to have a phone that browses correctly, can't wait to see if he is a hoax or not.

Highlighted
Journeyman

8:07AM EST....and nothing

Highlighted
Journeyman

FINALLY!!! THE RIGHT TIME HAS COME TO SAY IT!!

@Damien wrote:
Well its now the 17th of September. I tried to update my software. No new one is out.

And this time its real. Im not in 2 days advanced brain half asleep mode!! xD

(To understand this post you must read the posts on page 1 first, then my reply on page 2 :] )

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sept. 17th 7:30am EST..... still waiting..

Highlighted
Journeyman

9:04... I'm in virginia (US)

Message Edited by chronstinct on 09-17-2008 08:06 AM

Highlighted
Journeyman

915a in Annapolis, MD. No updates as of current.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can I play??? Can I play??? Okay......here it goes! 9:29am and no updates in Indianapolis.

Highlighted
Journeyman

8:30 and my phone tried and said the download was unsuccessful, went right back in and tried again. This time said my phone was current, no update avaliable. CHICAGO is my location this week.

Highlighted
Journeyman

My turn, my turn.....9:35 and no update in Dayton, OH

Highlighted
Journeyman

Happened again Error: 49156

Highlighted
Journeyman

8:41AM Milwaukee WI, ... got nothing..

Funny thing.. I called Sprint last night to put my instinct back on my account (been using my Moto Q for a few weeks) The girl that was the rep, was like.. why would you wanna do a thing like that... I thought it was hilarious!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat