cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else have issue with noone reviving picture texts?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Anyone else have issue with noone reviving picture texts?

Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem or knows of a fix? It shows that they have sent but no one ever recieves them.

kind of a paid as this was one of the reason I got rid of a q was because I could send picture texts with this phone and didnty have to email their wireless email.

Anyone have any ideas, fixes, or insight. Sprint? Anyone?

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Anyone else have issue with noone reviving picture texts?

I have the same problem not to mention the worst service ever. I drop calls, miss calls get text messages a day later. I send my wife 20 different pic/text and she didn't get any. I thought It my be the phone so I have a friend who also has an instinct send a pic and she didn't get it. It seems that anyone outside of Sprint service doesn't get pic's.Customer service has no answer, I have 14 days to cancel. I love the phone but the cell service is bad and I can't send or receive pic's. If anyone has any answers please let me know

Patron

yupp i have the same problem its pretty annoying

yupp i have the same problem its pretty annoying

Journeyman

@pepperman wrote:

Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem or knows of a fix? It shows that they have sent but no one ever recieves them.

kind of a paid as this was one of the reason I got rid of a q was because I could send picture texts with this phone and didnty have to email their wireless email.

Anyone have any ideas, fixes, or insight. Sprint? Anyone?

I think it has to do with the person's phone that is receiving the pictures (well, not receiving them). Some phones will only allow to receive a certain file size. If it's over that size, it won't allow it to go through. Since the Instinct only has one resolution size to take pictures it's probably too big to send to certain phones.

Journeyman

I have successfully sent picturestext to people on T-Mobile, SunCom and Alltel. Prior to the update, I noticed it said Pending for 20 mins and it was hit or miss... but after the update, pictures have went out just fine for me.

There was another thread about a problem sending pictures to Verizon. I can't think of anyone I know that has Verizon to test this, but I've been pretty lucky with the other carriers so far. Hope I didn't just jinx myself

Journeyman

i am having same issues.. nothing like sending pics with...

i am having same issues.. nothing like sending pics with noone able to get. phone is great and takes great pics. seems like texts take about 20 mins at times too. very frustrating getting a text at 3 am when it was sent at 10 and or random times

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat