cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else having problems logging into Hotmail.com?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Anyone else having problems logging into Hotmail.com?

Every time I try to log in to my hotmail account I get a your browser doesn't support java some type of error.

Has anyone been able to successfully log into their hotmail email account using the instinct browser?

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Anyone else having problems logging into Hotmail.com?

Actually the best way to access your hotmail is to set it up through the Sprint Mobile Email application.  You can get to this by selecting Email from Main menu on the device.  Then a list will appear of what emails you can select to setup.  From the list select Hotmail and then select if it is from hotmail, msn, or live.... and you will then be able to retrieve your email.  There is a known issue right now for hotmail until tomorrow 08/15/08, after that date the issue will be resolved on MSN's (hotmail's) end.

Journeyman

Re: Anyone else having problems logging into Hotmail.com?

I to am having issues with Hotmail and my i355 that I have used for over 4 years now - "Unsupprted content type" is the message I receive when trying to access HOTMAIL thru the menu on the i355 - something has changed and sprint/nextel doesn't know whats it is - What's this about a known issue to be resolved on 8/15?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat