cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else having trouble setting up sprintpcs emal on their instinct?

Journeyman

Anyone else having trouble setting up sprintpcs emal on their instinct?

I finally figured out how to set up my sprintpcs email on pop email

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

How did you do that

How did you do that

Highlighted
Journeyman

I put pop. in front of sprintpcs.com where asked for inco...

I put pop. in front of sprintpcs.com where asked for incoming and I put smtp. before outgoing

Journeyman

Yeah, I originally posted another work around to check yo...

Yeah, I originally posted another work around to check your sprint email with the Instinct, but since, I have talked to someone from Sprint and got the correct info to set it up. The Incoming server is pop.sprintpcs.com, and the outgoing is smtp.sprintpcs.com. Hopefully I'm allowed to post that here since it was provided to me by Sprint, though I did go through a different channel to get it from Sprint. In the past, Sprint has been reluctant to allow access to email in this manner, its nice to see that they are letting us now.

Journeyman

When I try and set mine up it says check your username an...

When I try and set mine up it says check your username and password. I used my sprint email addy and the password I have set up for my account but its not working

Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: Anyone else having trouble setting up sprintpcs emal on their instinct?

If you have been using SprintPCS.com email before, you should be able to continue using the exising ID and Password you created a while ago.  If that does not work, then you need to reach out to customer care - click the 'Chat with Sprint' button.

If you want to start using SprintPCS.com email, I suggest you look to GMail.  We are working on changing the PCSMail system and currently it is not accepting new account requests.  

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat