cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else not getting picture or video emails?

Highlighted
Patron
Patron

Anyone else not getting picture or video emails?

I have experienced sooooo many issues since purchasing this phone and here's the latest. I can no longer send or receive picture or video email. As a matter of fact, when I try to send either of the two, the phone sends the email to as if it's from the person I'm sending it to!!! Doesn't matter who the carrier is, it's failed sending to 3 different ones. I spent 2 1/2 hours with an online tech today and eventually she said the only option left was to take my phone back to factory settings. OK, we did that and it still wouldn't work. So she says she's putting in a ticket and I have to keep trying to see when it will work because "we can't call you when it's fixed"...I was told at the beginning of the call it was something they've not heard of before...at the end of the call I was told they couldn't contact me individually because "it's a nationwide issue"...I can't believe I left my old carrier for this.

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Anyone else not getting picture or video emails?

I haven't had any problems at all with pic/vid mail has been working great.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Anyone else not getting picture or video emails?

I have the same problem and I was on the phone with a tech for over an hour, he told me he has never heard of this complaint. After reading all of these post I doubt that. I have 14 day to cancel, look out Verizon I'm coming back! To bad because I do like the phone it just doesn't work.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat