cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone elses NFL Radio Play only playing static?

Journeyman

Anyone elses NFL Radio Play only playing static?

Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem. I have redownloaded NFL Live 3 times and still only getting static when trying to listen to a game. Also went through every game still only static. Everything else works fine.

Tags (2)
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Anyone elses NFL Radio Play only playing static?

Mine is working, listening to jets game

Highlighted
Journeyman

Cool. Just waisted my time with tech supp. They as usual...

Cool. Just waisted my time with tech supp. They as usual didn't know anything.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just power cycled and now is working. Got the Jets game...

I just power cycled and now is working. Got the Jets game on now Thanks

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: I just power cycled and now is working. Got the Jets game...

I can't even connect to NFL Mobile Live. It keeps saying connection lost. Try to resume?

Funny thing is I'm watching the game on TV, and all I see are commercials from Sprint advertising it.

FIX IT before you advertise.

EVERYTHING ON THIS PHONE DOES NOT WORK!

Highlighted
Journeyman

@vb29sh wrote:

I can't even connect to NFL Mobile Live. It keeps saying connection lost. Try to resume?

Funny thing is I'm watching the game on TV, and all I see are commercials from Sprint advertising it.

I got that same message at first. Try power cycling the phone, as that did the trick for me. The radio broadcast is fine, but no calls will come through when the application is running. So, unfortunately, it will be a no go for me except for a few occasional drop-ins to check the score if I'm away from the TV. I hope this can be addressed in a future update. It is a nice application, but I think the phone needs to also work along with it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@dke wrote:

@vb29sh wrote:

I got that same message at first. Try power cycling the phone, as that did the trick for me. The radio broadcast is fine, but no calls will come through when the application is running. So, unfortunately, it will be a no go for me except for a few occasional drop-ins to check the score if I'm away from the TV. I hope this can be addressed in a future update. It is a nice application, but I think the phone needs to also work along with it.

Thanks for the suggestion but I have tried that numerous times. I will be calling Sprint this week to harass them. I want my bill adjusted.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine says "cannot connect".

Mine says "cannot connect".

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat