cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Store

Journeyman

App Store

We really need one. I was messing around with my buddy's iPod Touch yesterday. There app store is unreal. Will we ever have something like that with the Instinct??

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: App Store

Absolutely not.

Wizard

It's doubtful.

Regarding the touch, I got one for Christmas and yes, the App store for itunes is quite impressive. I've got over 50 apps on my touch. Aside from a few of them, most everything else was free. Even if it was just a handful, I would love to see similar apps for the instinct.

Unfortunately, I just don't see anywhere near the development taking place for the instinct. And if apps do become available, I don't see them going for free.

Sprint Product Ambassador

Not from Sprint at this time, no.

We're focusing on providing an open platform for community based development - a great example is http://instinct-software.com/ 

There's a great opportunity for a developer to make a handset-based interface to an online application store.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat