cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application to open PDF or Word files?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Application to open PDF or Word files?

Does anyone know of any apps out there that allow you to open up PDF and Word files on the Instinct? Thanks in advance

8 REPLIES 8
Journeyman

Re: Application to open PDF or Word files?

not yet.Maybe in the future.

Journeyman

Re: Application to open PDF or Word files?

At the moment there are no good PDF viewers for mobile phones using Java (there is a paidone that barely workson small sizePDF's and probably doesn't even show PDF formatting. I have not tried it on Instinct).

Journeyman

I really think sprint has dropped the ball. This is a goo...

I really think sprint has dropped the ball. This is a good phone, but falls just short. I have trouble believing that sprints forsight could not invision; not being able to open pdf files and sync the calender, as a problem. I know they keep saying this is not a PDA, but why isn't and if it is not, I still would like to open Pdf's that are email me. seeing many people use them in todays world. Come on Sprint ! Get with it and get on the ball.

Journeyman

I agree.

I agree.

Journeyman

Having a PDF viewer is one of the most important things f...

Having a PDF viewer is one of the most important things for me. I currently have a treo and I so badly wanted to switch over to the instinct but because it cannot view PDF I can't get it. I receive e-faxes in PDF format and when I'm on the road it's the best thing ever to be able to view your faxes from your phone!

Journeyman

Re: Having a PDF viewer is one of the most important things f...

pancho, the newest version of the Instinct's email app DOES let you view .pdf attachments.

Journeyman

You can view PDF by copying your pdf to the OTHERS folder...

You can view PDF by copying your pdf to the OTHERS folder and view the PDF by going into the Email / Browse Files area.

Journeyman

Re: You can view PDF by copying your pdf to the OTHERS folder...

I have all the latest software updates and I cannot open a PDF file. The only choice is to send it via email.  This phone has been pissing me off for nearly two years. I can't wait to get away from Sprint; it's been nothing but problems for me.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat