cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

As you may know...

Highlighted
Patron

As you may know...

I got my HTC Touch today. I already got a YouTube App, UNO (card game), i'm currently installing Google Maps, and it has all the stuff the INstinct has, except for the visual voicemail. I also found a lot of music players, and I can have themes, colors, etc. And TV Doesn't crash or anything like that, and the TV App itself works better. Ooo and I have the full Handmark Pocket Express App, including the stocks thing, even flight statuses. Full HTML (yay!) And putting ringtones is just drag and drop from your computer, any file will do. Same with installing apps, either phone, or drag and drop.

So yeah, I'm not going to miss the INstinct anytime soon. Windows Mobile was definetly my thing.

I wish you all get your Instinct working around. 🙂 Cya laterz

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Patron

And I just connected my Motorola s9 headset, and it streams audio from any app: Music, Windows Media Player (including VIDEOS), and Sprint TV. Yet to check on the GPS.

Highlighted
Journeyman

NSpeed,

I'm glad your happy with your new phone. I'm stuck with the Instinct till February 2011. Oh well, at least I got my OTA email working to my satisfaction. Good luck to you.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I come here looking to read things related to the instinct. You do know there is a dedicated forum for window mobile posts, right? Try going there instead and lets not flood this space anymore with non instinct related posts. and no pointing things out that your new phone can do that the instinct can't does not make it related.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Dude,

There is a forum just for your HTC Touch which is here:

http://www.everythinghtc.com/forum/

Enjoy your phone..

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat