cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attention: Instinct HD Owners - Feedback Request

Journeyman

hi i wanted to just comment on the samsung instinct hd, im so dissapointed with this phone. i am on my second replaced referbished and have had so many problems and im insured, without satisfaction from sprint. can u shed light on how to get them to help.

Journeyman

CNN, ESPN, Bloomberg, TV, radio, and sync all dead on my Instinct HD. Pretty much only phone and text work and that is spotty. Tecs have tried to help but no support from Samsung therefore no solutions from Sprint. Samsung and Sprint both consider this phone a paperweight. Only 62 more days until my contract is up, then I am free of this phone and Sprint.

Journeyman

Paperweight is a good description for this phone, i got it when it first came out and suffered through it for a few months before i had a knock down drag out with sprint which ended with me leaving and going to AT&T. Best 200.00 i ever spent was my early termination fee....i was with sprint for 8 yrs and they wouldnt let me upgrade from this crappy phone so i left.  I just happened to come across this post in my email as i guess i never cancelled it from sending me updates. My advice to anyone is to cut an run and if you cant then as soon as your contract is up sign with someone else.  I tried to avoid the iphone for years and hgot the original instinct at first which was dubbed the "iphone killer" it was better than the HD other than the camera to be honest but the iphone is amazing compared to this junk as im sure alot of the android phones are as well. 

Journeyman

i only had my POS instinct for a few days before i sent it back and got another phone, an LG Optimus.. great phone!! probably not as great as the Evo or Iphone, but a good phone nonetheless.. my advice? if you don't get an iphone, get one that supports Android as does the Optimus..f

Journeyman

Some good news for a change..everything in the web menu updated finally...what's it been, almost 3 months for some people?  Visually updating too....some news articles are still missing the stories, but it's a bit of good news finally.  My question is about future plans for the fun menu and the icons that have no apps associated with them anymore.  Wife is a little happier...that's good

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat