Highlighted
Journeyman

Awwwww da poor widdle iPhone and AT&T

Awwwww da poor widdle iPhone and AT&T

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Awwwww da poor widdle iPhone and AT&T

Bwahahha! We don't have that problem at all!

Right?

Journeyman

Re: Awwwww da poor widdle iPhone and AT&T

While I do NOT revel in the failures of others, I find it bad karma if nothing else, this is a major problem. AT&T said in another article that they hadn't heard many complaints about it. Or maybe "We haven't listened to a single complaint" is more accurate.

But there is another big issue with the iPhone. Apple has an App kill capability. Basically the phone will periodically download a list of apps where are not approved of and disable them. Part of this is no doubt for security reasons (kill a virus/trojan), but it can also be applied to applications which have been paid for if they were not in the interest of Apple or more likely AT&T - such as an app which allows the user to tether the iPhone.

So far it doesn't look like they've used this capability, but I'm thinking I'm going to wait for the Instinct to :

1) Sort out the Java compatibility issues

2) Get something working for calendar sync

or wait for an andriod phone... One or the other

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat