cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIG PROBLEM WITH INSTINCT NOW!!! HELP!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

BIG PROBLEM WITH INSTINCT NOW!!! HELP!!!

Good evening,

So we are still having the same problems with the instincts just like in my other thread, however this is a bigger issue. My gf download a new firmware for her phone, and once she did that, its acting like its bricked. When you start the phone, all that comes up on the screen is the Samsung Symbol and the progress bar on the bottom, and it keeps repeating it over and over. Any suggestions?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

If it doesn't recover by pulling and re-inserting the battery a time or two you'll probably have to get it replaced.

Highlighted
Journeyman

ya i've tried that, we did take it into sprint tonight and they said, well we can order you another phone, and they said they wouldnt give us a temp phone to use for it, which bout blew a blood vessel on me

Highlighted
Journeyman

Give Sprint Tech Support and explain what your phone is doing. Explain what you've done to correct the issue, I.E. pull battery for a few minutes. Explain that you have taken your phone to a Sprint Store and wanted to confirm that an order was placed. If not, you might be able to get it overnight. Which would mean that you would likely get it by Thursday. At this point give it a shot, unless the store can get it to you by tomorrow.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ihad the same problem with mine. Sprint said the the download was some how interruped while loading or being installed. Had to order a new phone for me it took 2 days to get it the new one. There is nothing you can do to rest the the phone.Just have them order you a new one. Good Luck.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Also, search for the problem over at http://www.instinct-samsung.com/index.php

Something similar happened with mine and I was able to recover the cell phone using BitPM

Highlighted
Patron

its got a one year manufacture warrenty that covers that. take it to a sprint store.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat