cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUG REPORT: Error message when forwarding a Visual Voicemail message to an email address.

Highlighted
Journeyman

BUG REPORT: Error message when forwarding a Visual Voicemail message to an email address.

BUG REPORT: When I try and forward a voicemail message to an email address, I keep getting this error: "Error V224: Unknown Error Voice Message Not Delivered." Anyonr got any ideas why this happens and how to fix?

SW:ES.M800 BH29

HW: M800.08

MCL: 5.5.28

OBIGO: Q7.0-1.6 B

Email: 6.9.1.283

Voicemail: VN.4.1.0.19

Message Edited by mattman0726 on 11-04-2008 03:53 PM
Message Edited by mattman0726 on 11-04-2008 03:59 PM

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Error message when forwarding a Visual Voicemail message to an email address.

Does the email get sent at all? If so, is there a .wav file attachment or, for that matter, any attachment at all on the email? If the email gets sent, it is probably an issue with visual voicemail... not a big surprise since this the VVM system is extremely flaky.

Journeyman

Re: Error message when forwarding a Visual Voicemail message to an email address.

no, the email doen't get sent anywhere. It doesn't work when I try and forward to any email address or another phone. I've also tried re-provisioning voicemail by using activate@vvm.sprint.com, but that doesn't help either.

Journeyman

Hey mattman... I got the same exact error when I tried this just now. You might want to write this up as a new post with "BUG REPORT" at the beginning of the subject line. It will get noticed and forwarded to the dev team that way.

Journeyman

Thanks. I'm glad I'm not going crazy, just my phone.

Wizard

Re: BUG REPORT: Error message when forwarding a Visual Voicemail message to an email address.

Thanks for the report.   I forwarded it on to the DEV team.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat