Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back up calendar etc? Calendar full?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Back up calendar etc? Calendar full?

2 questions:

1) Can I save calendar info, notes, or anything besides contacts?

2) After synching for the first time, I tried to enter a new calendar entry, but the calendar said something like, "No more room in calendar." Was that coincidental or related to synching? I had to delete old calendar entries before I could put anything new (I have 25.4M in phone memory and 196.3M on the card so that's not the problem).

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Apparently, from reading other posts after getting the &q...

Apparently, from reading other posts after getting the "no more space" , we can only store 9 events in our calendar! We all need to demand that they fix that! It's insane.

Journeyman

Re: Back up calendar etc? Calendar full?

A maximum of 9 calendar entries per day, or a total of72across the whole calendar.

I apologize for an old thread causing misinformation TeresaInSoCal, and updated the info in that earlier thread also.

And also: Ronald Reagan.

Message Edited by dole on 10-10-2008 12:56 AM

Journeyman

I've had the same problem with my old Motorola Razr 2. Th...

I've had the same problem with my old Motorola Razr 2. This seems to be a common problem with spring cell phones. Why is this?! This is starting to get aggravating especially for people that actually like to keep their lives organized. I was thinking about buying the Instinct but might just keep the razr 2 and purchase an Ipod Touch for the convenience of having music and a functional calendar at my fingertips. You would think that such a large company would take care of these little problems to make their customers happy but they don't. Why is that?!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat