cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backorder on Instinct...??

Journeyman

Backorder on Instinct...??

Well against my better judgement, I decided to order the Instinct ... BUT guess what ? it is backordered!... Knowing how Sprint works it might be months before I get my phone... In which case I will be leaving for another carrier.

Tags (1)
25 REPLIES 25
Journeyman

Sorry to hear that. I ordered mine on Friday morning the...

Sorry to hear that. I ordered mine on Friday morning the re;ease date and received it on Monday morning.

Journeyman

They told me that the Instinct was backordered on Saturda...

They told me that the Instinct was backordered on Saturday, when I ordered mine. I got an email saying it was shipped out Monday. I have been tracking it since, and it IS on its way. Good luck. I have had success ordering from sprint and the phones usually come pretty quickly.

Re: They told me that the Instinct was backordered on Saturda...

i order my instinct around midnight june 20 and i got my instinct on monday around 4pm

i really like my instinct alot

Journeyman

Re: They told me that the Instinct was backordered on Saturda...

I bought mine from BestBuy for$129.99 (no mail-in rebate needed). I was in the 24th month of contract.

Journeyman

I am in the same boat with the backorder. But my brother...

I am in the same boat with the backorder. But my brother got the phone so i got a few hours to play around with it. but it does give me so time to look around and see what other companies have on the market that is close or maybe even better then the instinct. But i am hoping i don't have to leave sprint because they have the best everything plan out there. beside Helio(I don't like their phones). So i feel you on that waiting for it and hopefully it will be shipped out in the next few days.

Journeyman

yeah i ordered yesterday and they said it was backordered...

yeah i ordered yesterday and they said it was backordered, they said that it would take 2 weeks at the most but i hope not! i am soo eager to get this phone. Ive never owned a touchscreen phone before so this is a big leap for me. I hope ill like it =)

Journeyman

Re: yeah i ordered yesterday and they said it was backordered...

try a local bestbuy store to see if they have any phones that you could get. you wont need the MIR.

Journeyman

i orderd mine ont the 20th and recived it on monday the 2...

i orderd mine ont the 20th and recived it on monday the 23rd.

Journeyman

Re: Backorder on Instinct...??

i ordered mine on tuesday and received an email wednesday saying it was backordered. I called around and found stores locally that had a few left (they were getting more in the next couple days) so I cancelled my order through sprint and went to a sprint kiosk at the mall and purchased mine. Easier to find them at local stores than to get it online. Plus they call and get it all set up for you.

Journeyman

I walked into a Sprint Store in NJ and bought the phone o...

I walked into a Sprint Store in NJ and bought the phone on Friday June 20th. There didn't seem to be a problem then but I have heard that some stores sell out of there stock of like 7 or 8 phones in and around 2 hours..

Journeyman

Re: Backorder on Instinct...??

On monday I went to BB and also to Sprint stores in the area...NADA....

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat