cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backorder on Instinct...??

Journeyman

Re: Sorry to hear the issues with the Back orders but just to...

Thanks, I tried this as well. I went to a dealer, not knowingly because of the big Sprint sign out front. The one I normally went to has closed. Now my number is tied to the order, so even if I cancel I can't get the Sprint rebate because it shows I have already gotten it. I mentioned this to them because Best Buy offers instant mail in rebates, as well as the Sprint instant rebate. So, even if I cancel and am willing to wait on my refund, I will have to pay full price anywhere else. I hope that mine will be in tomorrow and I will be able to also trade my son's Centro in for an Instinct as well. They ordered from a different supplier, not Telesales. Again, thanks. Others may be able to take advantage of the Corporate stores stock.

Journeyman

Re: Backorder on Instinct...??

I ordered on Sprint's website on Wednesday night. I didn't know it was on backorder until I checked my status. That's when I check various fourms to see it's a large scale issue. On Friday I asked Telesales and e-Care if I could go to a Sprint store to pick up the phone there and then cancel my web order. I was told don't do it. I've been hearing various time frames when orders will be shipping out from tomorrow to next Friday. Any idea why I was told not to go to a corporate store and wait what could be 2 weeks for it?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat