cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backorder on Instinct...??

Highlighted
Journeyman

Backorder on Instinct...??

Well against my better judgement, I decided to order the Instinct ... BUT guess what ? it is backordered!... Knowing how Sprint works it might be months before I get my phone... In which case I will be leaving for another carrier.

25 REPLIES 25
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks, I tried this as well. I went to a dealer, not knowingly because of the big Sprint sign out front. The one I normally went to has closed. Now my number is tied to the order, so even if I cancel I can't get the Sprint rebate because it shows I have already gotten it. I mentioned this to them because Best Buy offers instant mail in rebates, as well as the Sprint instant rebate. So, even if I cancel and am willing to wait on my refund, I will have to pay full price anywhere else. I hope that mine will be in tomorrow and I will be able to also trade my son's Centro in for an Instinct as well. They ordered from a different supplier, not Telesales. Again, thanks. Others may be able to take advantage of the Corporate stores stock.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered on Sprint's website on Wednesday night. I didn't know it was on backorder until I checked my status. That's when I check various fourms to see it's a large scale issue. On Friday I asked Telesales and e-Care if I could go to a Sprint store to pick up the phone there and then cancel my web order. I was told don't do it. I've been hearing various time frames when orders will be shipping out from tomorrow to next Friday. Any idea why I was told not to go to a corporate store and wait what could be 2 weeks for it?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat