cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bible reader app?

Journeyman

Bible reader app?

Does anyone know if there is an app for the Bible, Book of Mormon, or other scriptures? (similar to Yanceyware)

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Journeyman

Pop-Up:Red|text.com online BibleSearch This is a great fu...

Pop-Up:Red|text.com online BibleSearch This is a great full text online bible. I have it saved in my opera bookmarks. Hope this helps.

Journeyman

Re: Bible reader app?

You can also access the Digital Lounge from sprint.com, just click on "Digital Lounge" the tab, once you are there, you can search "bible", under the "Application Results" there will be a "Holy Bible" application that you can purchase for 3.99/mo. It includes:

Searching for inspiration? With ?The Holy Bible? You're always just a click away from God's divine words. The entire King James V edition - Old and New Testaments, over 30,000 verses, all in the palm of your hand. Makeit a part of your daily life.

Master

LadySprint, There is no Bible App for the Instinct at Digital Lounge??????

Journeyman

Isn't there one at instinct-software.com?

Journeyman

@LadySprint wrote:

You can also access the Digital Lounge from sprint.com, just click on "Digital Lounge" the tab, once you are there, you can search "bible", under the "Application Results" there will be a "Holy Bible" application that you can purchase for 3.99/mo. It includes:

Searching for inspiration? With ?The Holy Bible? You're always just a click away from God's divine words. The entire King James V edition - Old and New Testaments, over 30,000 verses, all in the palm of your hand. Makeit a part of your daily life.

I know you're trying to help, but you're not. Please do not post in the Instinct area if you are not familiar with this phone. There are so many people in here that OWN the phone and do not understand or appreciate what it can and can not do, to have a Sprint employee post false information only confuses the situation.

There are a couple of administrators that post in here and do a fine job. Please allow them the courtesy of passing along necessary information. Thank you.

Journeyman

I'll be more than happy to read your posts any time you w...

I'll be more than happy to read your posts any time you want to leave one LadySprint! Any post without negativity on this forum is greatly appreciated!

Journeyman

Re: I'll be more than happy to read your posts any time you w...

I do apologize, for the confusion about my post.How I found that information, was Iaccessed sprint.com digital lounge from the PC, and searched keyword "bible" and the application appeared. I should have gotten clarification pertaining to the exact device, because I know that some devices are unable to access all the applications offered from the digital lounge.Once again I do apologize forany confusion or misinformation.Just trying to help.

Journeyman

Re: http://instinct-software.com/2008/12/the-holy-bible/

Thanks jordo! This is excellent.

Also, for those that are interested, I was also looking for the book of mormon, doctrine & covenants, etc. (lds scriptures), so I emailed the site owner about that. He said he is not opposed to adding them and he will look into it ina few days and get back to me.

I am sure he'd like to know how many people are interested in having these works also. Post here if you are interested and I'll update this thread when I hear back from him.

Patron

I would be interested in getting those other books also,...

I would be interested in getting those other books also, thanks for contacting him about it.

Journeyman

Re: http://instinct-software.com/2008/12/the-holy-bible/

I would love to get the LDS scriptures in an app on my Instinct. Thank you for following up on this! I will purchase it when in it comes out!

Journeyman

Re: I'll be more than happy to read your posts any time you w...

@LadySprint wrote:
I do apologize, for the confusion about my post.How I found that information, was Iaccessed sprint.com digital lounge from the PC, and searched keyword "bible" and the application appeared. I should have gotten clarification pertaining to the exact device, because I know that some devices are unable to access all the applications offered from the digital lounge.Once again I do apologize forany confusion or misinformation.Just trying to help.

LOL...don't worry about it. I didn't really care if that worked for the Instinct or not, because ANY apps which come with a monthly fee (and do not involve a continuous need for updating information ) areNOT worth a monthly fee.

Keep your monthly fees Sprint and I'll keep my money

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat