cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth MP3 Transfer?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Bluetooth MP3 Transfer?

I was trying something out with my Instinct and my MacBook. Since both use bluetooth, I had my MacBook search for a bluetooth device. Sure enough, it found my Instinct. Cool. So I tried transfering a MP3 file via Bluetooth from my Mac to my Instinct. It appeared to complete but when I went to run it, my instinct freaked out and said it couldn't play the file or that it was corrupt. So where do I go on my Instinct to delete this "corrupted" file? I see no place to go. What else can I do with this connection?

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Bluetooth MP3 Transfer?

If you connect with the bluetooth browser on the mac, you should be able to view and delete the file from there (but it is a lot faster to put the memory card in a usb adapter). You should also be able to send vcard contact info to the phone over bluetooth.

Journeyman

vcard?

vcard?

Journeyman

Re: vcard?

Vcard is a standard for exchanging contact info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VCard. Many computer programs can import or export them and when you send them to the phone over bluetooth they go directly into contacts.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat