Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth Music streaming does not work with pioneer car radio's

Journeyman

Bluetooth Music streaming does not work with pioneer car radio's

My bluetooth works fine for the telephone on the pioneer car stereo, but the bluetooth does not work. I can control the phone from the radio via bluetooth, but no sound. There are a lot of people having the same problem with the pioneer radios. The pioneer radio's are 1.2 bluetooth certified.

20 REPLIES 20
Journeyman

Can someone from sprint please answer????

Journeyman

STILL DOESN'T WORK....

Journeyman

Having that same issue! Have not heard of any fixes, but hopefully it is coming, both phone and car stereo being bt audio compliant they should work together, someone from sprint needs to look into this and find a fix or let us know that your are not going to fix it.

Journeyman

Is the Bluetooth supposed to work for music streaming in cars? Does anyone have it working? I use the AUX input in the car for music, navigation and other functions other than the phone. The phone uses Bluetooth just fine.

I wonder if the Bluetooth isse asked here is a customer's wish or whether the phone was never intended for that. I personally would love to see the phone stream music via Bluetooth in cars, too.

Journeyman

The radio specifically supports streaming music. They use 2 separate bluetooth channels, one for the phone, one for music. The phone connects separately to each one. The radio acts like a bluetooth headphones when you stream music to it. BUT IT DOES NOT FULLY FUNCTION. You can control the phone from the radio (ie. play stop) but no sound. SPRINT PLEASE ANSWER THIS FOR ME.

Journeyman

Sprint please anser this question.

Journeyman

Still waiting for an answer.

Journeyman

Please answer

Sprint Product Ambassador

I haven't the slightest idea why it would not work - I have passed the question along to the product team.  If I hear anything back I will post here.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

I have the same issue as above. sent for a new reciever and it did not fix the issue with bluetooth. allworksbut the sound.

please fix this.

PS.

we have a SONY car reciever and all works well.

Sprint Product Ambassador

What specific model of Pioneer radio is not working with music?  Samsung is asking...

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat