cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth stereo headset doesnt work with Sprint Radio or Pandora

Highlighted
Journeyman

Bluetooth stereo headset doesnt work with Sprint Radio or Pandora

I recently purchased and Motorola S9 HD, I love thing thing so much already, sweet, and it works great with my phone when playing the MP3's off my MicroSD card, but I noticed it didn't work with Pandora, which, well I kinda wasn't too surprised by that, but when I saw it didn't work right with Sprint's Radio app, I was perplexed. Is there any reason for this? Is this something that my be fixed at some point in the future?

3 REPLIES 3
Patron

Re: Bluetooth stereo headset doesnt work with Sprint Radio or Pandora

I've told this to Sprint people here, phone, and chats, nothing yet. They are kinda lazy...and I'm quite impressed that they haven't fixed this.

A friend of mine had an iPhone, he could actually hear music with a regular Bluetooth headset...

Journeyman

Nspped, I really don't believe that is true. I have an Ip...

Nspped, I really don't believe that is true. I have an Iphone 3g and music does not play through the bluetooth. I thought I was missing something so I visted the iphone forum and found out that pretty much everyone complains of this no matter what bluetooth headset they use. Boy would it be sweet if it could though!

Patron

I just recently downloaded Pandora an love the program. H...

I just recently downloaded Pandora an love the program. Had issues with program volume output. Emailed them and they were aware and doing a new build to include using Instincts qwerty keyboard and fixing volume issues. ( 2 months out) I have a set of Sony DR-BT22 headphones. Work normally with music player. Have to use the phone jace trick to hear TV audio. Cannot get output from Pandora or Sprint Radio at all to the headset. Have to go back to corded earbuds / headphones. It would be nice to get an answer from Sprint on the reason why this is happening and if it can be resolved or not. I like the headphones a lot and have not found any earbuds ( I'm returning a set of Shure SE210's today ) that are comparable. Help us Sprint!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat