cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug Report : Web Service's App on the Instinct HD

Highlighted
Journeyman

Bug Report : Web Service's App on the Instinct HD

Sprint...I think this is on your part, here's the deal...

CNN refreshes, at least it says it refreshed, but the content showing is the same content as the content shown last Friday.

Now I can understand content not updating over Saturday and Sunday, but it's WEDNSDAY...

Is this accidental?, or isn't anyone else experiencing this?, I don't know, but my Entertainment & Crime section have given me a 1005 code error loading data since November 5TH.

Will you PLEASE check into this for me?

57 REPLIES 57
Journeyman

Re: Web Service's App on the HD

Why would I assume this is on Sprint's part you may ask?

Well, when I pull up the app manager, right next to the web service's app is a Sprint logo.

My wife's HD is showing a " unable to access web data right now, try again later ( 1001 ).

Journeyman

Bloomberg and Fandango aren't working either, but the weather is updating correctly...

Didn't this happen not too long ago?

Why isn't this fixed already?

Journeyman

And now this is being repeated in the HD Feedback section

- sighs -

Merry Christmas Sprint reps, and Everyone in the Community...stay safe, have fun, Peace!

Journeyman

Re: Bug Report : Web Service's App on the Instinct HD

I live in Boston and according to Fandango I have no movies in my area. Makes perfect sense. I swear this Instinct HD has nothing but problems. You'd think for a phone at this price we'd have less errors then we currently keep coming across. This app worked just fine for me a week ago and now it's not. I keep getting prompts to update my Sprint Navigation, which ALWAYS leads to an error. Why hasn't a Sprint rep commented on any of this so far? I can see now why so many people told me to avoid Sprint...

Journeyman

So....yeah, anyways.....still not updating the articles, but it is updating the time it thinks it updated.

Weather still works...no go on Fandango, Bloomberg, or Cnn...

it's not just a few of us...it's ALL of us...

Can you please ( with sugar on top, all the trimmings, a cherry even ) check into this for us Sprint?

It's been almost 2 weeks now....

Journeyman

Hey!!! Finally updated...

Thanks

Journeyman

Not 100% just yet...

Click US news under CNN, it talks about a snow storm from 2 weeks ago. Fandango still doesn't work for me, also all of a sudden weather is kind of acting up. I try to hit refresh and it doesn't do it. I'm new to Sprint, let me say that so far I am FAR from satsified. I'll give it some time...

Journeyman

ugh...

confirmed...

Glimpse of the future?...

feeling a sense of deja vu all over again...

Journeyman

Okay...good, everything is up and running again...Fandango, Bloomberg, CNN ( except Entertainment and Crime...still )

1. Can anyone elaborate what went wrong?  I mean, is this going to be an ongoing issue?

2. Who's responsible for making sure this web services works correctly.....this is twice it happened in such a short time....

3. Approximately how much longer before the entertainment & crime section located in the CNN section will be working?

Thanks again, but please take the time to answer our concerns.

Journeyman

Everything seems to be working for me (including the crime and entertainment section of CNN) so far everything seems to be smooth, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. If one outage can happen, I know other can happen.

Journeyman

Weird, crime and entertainment are working on my wife's phone too, but I'm still getting a " error loading cnn data ( 1005 ) for both.

Wonder why my phone is showing this error still?

Any way someone could zapp my phone so this starts working for me?  I haven't had either since I bought the phone Nov 5th...

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat