cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bye Bye. Sorry I can't help anymore.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Bye Bye. Sorry I can't help anymore.

I sold my Instinct on ebay a couple days ago for 225. Not what I wnted for it but I ended up breaking even pretty much.

To everyone hanging in there: keep on keepin on. Don't let Sprint think they have a great phone until you says so.

I have no need for this forum anymore so I won't be around, but I hope I've helped at least a few people with any issues they had with their phone.

Good luck everyone. Bye

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: Bye Bye. Sorry I can't help anymore.

Yep, I've appreciated your posts. I think the Instinct might be a pretty good phone after MR-5, if it really fixes the TV issues. Hope your new phone works out. Later, dude.

Journeyman

I did like reading your posts. Sometimes helpful, some times ranting, always entertaining. GL in everything you do and on your new phone man.

Journeyman

What phone are you getting.

Journeyman

WAIT!!!!!! TAKE ME WITH YOU !!!!

WAIT!!!!!! TAKE ME WITH YOU !!!!

Journeyman

Re: WAIT!!!!!! TAKE ME WITH YOU !!!!

Good luck to you

Journeyman

I, too, have grown to look forward to your direct and candid remarks. Sometimes we need that type of person "on that wall". The next forum has no idea what they're in for.

I wish you well in your future endeavours.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat