cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CNN is soft resetting my phone

Highlighted
Journeyman

CNN is soft resetting my phone

everytime i tried to watch cnn to get to get the presidents speech the phone would freeze after 5minutes then soft reset....... WTF. after all the updates still no usable tv. i am so dissappointed.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: CNN is soft resetting my phone

Don't worry, after April 30th you won't be able to say that either...Nope, after April 30th, only thing you"ll complain about

is the horrible tv selection some "slow thinker" came up with for our viewing enjoyment...and had this "special" person

ever tried viewing the tv on the Instinct, what a horrible mistake is being made for it's Instinct owners who Highly Disagree and Protest this decision....I know, I know " mommy and daddy know best for it's children " We're too young to have a say in the matter...after all, it's not our tv...Someone has to sacrifice for all the bonuses being given out...it should be us...

Thanks Mom and Dad...You Do Know Best

Highlighted
Journeyman

So, what's the best PC hardware setup to use your own tuner and orb to feed the phone whatever you want?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have an HP laptop with an HP expresscard tuner. Works great

Highlighted
Journeyman

Has anyone figured out how to feed the firewire connection of a Comcast DVR into orb yet? On the orb forum someone mentioned using vlc to capture the firewire and stream in one format, then orb to transcode and re-stream but that sounds more complicated than necessary.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Perhaps it's behavior modification. If they start glitching it out now, by the time they turn CNN off, you'll already be conditioned to avoid it.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat