Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculator - tip

Highlighted
Journeyman

Calculator - tip

Well, what a pleasant surprise it was for me to discover hidden treasure in the Calculator app in the Instinct. I was missing the unit converters and also a special tip calculation app I had in my previous Treo 700p. The Instinct has that already built in. Nice!

When you go to Calculator, just tap the upside triangle icon on the upper left-hand side of the screen. You're then given 3 choices:

(1) Calculator

(2) Tip Calculator

(3) Unit Converter

If you choose (3), there'll be more choices under the upside triangle icon on the upper right-hand side again: Distance, Temperature, Speed, Volume, Weight, Area.

Tags (3)
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Thanks for the tip Egidio...i din't know it was there eit...

Thanks for the tip Egidio...i din't know it was there either!! This is useful

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Thanks for the tip Egidio...i din't know it was there eit...

You're welcome. Yeah, it's a simple thing, but it's so handy in my case.

Highlighted
Journeyman

yeah no kidding

yeah no kidding

Highlighted
Journeyman

Love the tip calculator...130 bucks + 20% / 3 people = ea...

Love the tip calculator...130 bucks + 20% / 3 people = easy, even after a couple martinis.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I like the 3 options for calculator, however, for the bas...

I like the 3 options for calculator, however, for the basic calculator it lacks a percentage key. If I try to convert to a decimal, it won't provide enough decimapl places. Unable to use calculator when calculating tip at 4.712%.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: I like the 3 options for calculator, however, for the bas...

simple solution .. round up for the tip

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat