Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calender and group text messaging

Highlighted
Journeyman

Calender and group text messaging

Hi All

Can anyone tell me i they are working on sync of calender with MS Outlook or other mail programs on the computer.

Also Are they working on the ability to do group emails and or text. Meaning creating a folder in the contacts folder with a group of people you would like to email and or text so you do not have to put them in seperatly.

If not is there a way to sugest that to someone?

Thanks

Scott

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: Calender and group text messaging

@spiel wrote:

Hi All

Can anyone tell me i they are working on sync of calender with MS Outlook or other mail programs on the computer.

Also Are they working on the ability to do group emails and or text. Meaning creating a folder in the contacts folder with a group of people you would like to email and or text so you do not have to put them in seperatly.

If not is there a way to sugest that to someone?

Thanks

Scott

A. There was someone here before who claimed they where from a company that developed the Calendar. He said they are working on the Sync by the end of the yer. Later his whole thread disappeared off the board.

B.I use mailing to groups all the time. I have a domain there I've created forwarding lists, and I use these to forward to groups of people...

i.e. create email groupA@mydomain.com forwards to A@asdfasdf.com , B@asdf.com etc. then from the phone I would email groupA@mydomain.com

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat