cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call History missing people that I called.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Call History missing people that I called.

Can anyone explain to me why yesterday (Monday Oct. 6), I have several people missing from my Call History that I called and who also called me? This is weird!! For example, I called my Mom on Monday but "Mom" doesn't show up on Monday's History, butthose calls show up on "Mom's History" on her Contact page. Has anyone else had this happen, or is this a side effect of the massive voicemail outage on Monday? Is it even possible that Monday's Call History would be affected by inoperable voicemail? If so, why would "Mom's History" be correct?

Anyone shed any light?

Will, Sarah, can you help explain or forward to the team?

Message Edited by MarkBugs on 10-08-2008 10:43 AM

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

MarkBugs,

I have not heard anything that relates to call histories not being accurate due to voicemail outages. What is the make and model of your device? I would be happy to see if there is something else that caused this. Please send me a PM and let me know.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Make and model?? Er...are their multiple versions of the Instinct in the Sprint system??

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just so you don't end up bewilderly confused....Coasterbuf, no there is not multiple instincts in the system. I read all the threads as an Admin on the board and forget that it states what forum the person orginated their message in. It right up there in blue, yep so I am actually double checking to ensure that it is in the correct area because I am viewing all forums and not one particular section

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the SAME EXACT PROBLEM!!!! I have now switched my INSTINCT for the 3rd time!!!! Not only does it just magically erase my call history randomly, it has now also start erasing my text messages!!!! Now I can understand erasing the old call historys and the old text messages (if they cause your phone to be over the allowed limits) but why can I not see text messages that I just sent within this week, and calls that I made as recent as today???!!!!???Spring needs to fix this, or this will definiately be a deal breaker for me!!!!!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat