cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Issues

Highlighted
Patron

Camera Issues

So one day, I was trying to upload the pictures from my phone camera to my computer, after I hooked it up, a popup came and asked if I wanted to scan and fix the device (I just got a new laptop and hadn't connected my phone to my computer just quite yet), without really thinking, I hit enter, and that accidentally hit the scan and fix option.

So now all the pictures I had have been deleted (Or just moved to somewhere where I can't access them) and on top of that, I can no longer take any pictures.  Whenever I try to take a picture, it just says "Cannot create file."

Help?

Message was edited by: crazymonko

5 REPLIES 5
Master

Re: Camera Issues

Your pic's are gone, Your going to have to reset your phone to factory settings, Main>Settings>Reset>Reset Phone.

Patron

That didn't work.  It still says Cannot create file.  So now on top of my camera not working, I have no contacts left either.  Gee. Thanks.

Master

Did you not have "Mobile Sync" set up on your phone? Once you sign back in it should re-download your contacts. Reseting your phone should have reformated the SD card and added the folders needed by the Instinct. Have you got a card reader? Plug your sd card into a card reader and plug it into your PC, Go to "My computer and find the drive which is the SD card and right click "Format", Then eject card and place it back into your phone, It should then recreate the folders needed.

Patron

I did have mobile sync on my phone, it just hasn't loaded yet.  And I don't have a card reader for a SD card that small for the MicroSD,

Journeyman

Sometimes the phone stops reading the card, did you try taking the card out of your phone, and put it back in, only make sure when it clicks to lock in that it doesn't back up too much after that.

Also, use the adapter for the sd if your computer won't read the card

cheap card readers can be found for around 10$ ( EX: Walmart )

Could be a fried SD

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat