cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I add music purchased through Itunes onto the Instinct?

Highlighted
Patron

Can I add music purchased through Itunes onto the Instinct?

If there are programs out there which allow it to happen, do they lessen the quality of the original song purchased through itunes? Also, if there are programs out there to do this, what's the name of them? Thanks!

Tags (3)
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Journeyman

it won't play protected acc files, but there is a way aro...

it won't play protected acc files, but there is a way around this. burn the protected songs to disc, rip them back to itunes as mp3 or acc and they will be unprotected. keep in mind, only apple products can play protected acc files, so it's not a failing of the phone, but a proprietary issue.

Highlighted
Patron

You can also purchase some songs on Itunes as unprotected...

You can also purchase some songs on Itunes as unprotected, MP3s for about 30 cents more per song.

Highlighted
Journeyman

oh right, almost forgot about that. good point ardekay

oh right, almost forgot about that. good point ardekay

Highlighted
Journeyman

have had no problems using songs formated through the ipo...

have had no problems using songs formated through the ipod software on my computer so far have nearly 300 songs on - all play just fine Laurie Taylro

Highlighted
Journeyman

How do you transfer iPod songs to the Instinct?

How do you transfer iPod songs to the Instinct?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I can't put my my limewire songs on this phone. I was tol...

I can't put my my limewire songs on this phone. I was told I would be able to but when I try, it says they are protected and won't accept them. Is there some way to do this?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: I can't put my my limewire songs on this phone. I was tol...

You can do the same thing as the second post. Burn the songs onto a cd and then rip them back onto your computer using windows media player or the sprint media manager.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat