Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I have a different volume levels for phone call and voicemail notifications?

Journeyman

Can I have a different volume levels for phone call and voicemail notifications?

Can I turn off the voicemail notification and sms message ringers, but still leave on the phone call ringer? Or, can I have lower level ringers for voicemail and sms notifications than for a phone call coming in?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Can I have a different volume levels for phone call and voicemail notifications?

Again, that is also not an option with this phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Can I have a different volume levels for phone call and voicemail notifications?

I too have been wanted this feature. The phone wakes me up all time time. I need to be able to turn the email and text alerts off but have the alarm still loud.

Highlighted
Journeyman

This is a really easy fix guy's just log into your main account on Sprint.com and go to ringers.

You will find a ringer you can use that is called Silent Ringer - Sound Efffects that you can get for free.

Then under your settings just make it your default ringer for voicemail & messages.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks. Just did it.

Thanks. Just did it.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat