cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i create music playlists from Computer?

Journeyman

Can i create music playlists from Computer?

It takes forever to make a playlist from Instinct, tell me there is a way to do it from the computer

thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Journeyman

Re: Can i create music playlists from Computer?

I asked around for you and I am told that you can not create a playlist from your PC for the instinct. If you have any further questions please feel free to send me a message.

Master

Ericka??? YES you can create playlist on your PC and transfer them to your phone. Using Sprint Media Manager, On the upper left is a tap +Playlist. Place the songs you wish and transfer it to your phone.

Journeyman

wow. just wow.

Journeyman

i've used windows media player to add music which i trans...

i've used windows media player to add music which i transfered from my itunes library to the W.media player........so yes you can do it!

Journeyman

Re: i've used windows media player to add music which i trans...

Thanks guys, how exactly do i do this from Windows Media?

Journeyman

Re: i've used windows media player to add music which i trans...

I've honestly given this the old college try and tried using Windows media Player to create a playlist (m3u file) and copy that playlist over to the Instinct, but the instinct would not recognize it - even though the files have the same extension and the contents of the file look similar... (and I placed it right along side the recently played playlists, etc..)

I don't have and refuse to load the sprint media manager software back onto my machine.

If anyone is able to create a playlist using something other than the Sprint media manager software that came with our phones and was able to transfer it and have it recognized by the Instinct, please share!

Journeyman

Who is this Ericka person??? Her sig. says she works for Sprint, but I thought they were all supposed to have an icon by their name... She has been incredibly unhelpful in her posts....Who exactly did she ask about the playlists? This is ridiculous!! How can someone who gets on this forum claiming to be a Sprint employee and Instinct guru not know that Sprint's own software has the capability to do what the poster is asking?!?!?!?!?

Is this the level of training all Sprint employees receive? If so, no wonder we have a sub-par product with abhorrent customer service. Next time, try "asking around" to people who actually own the Instinct. Like Sweet-greggo said, "wow. just wow."

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat