cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't activate Sprint Media Manager for my instinct. Help!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can't activate Sprint Media Manager for my instinct. Help!

Is there a location on Sprint's site that I can re-download the latest version of media manager for my computer so that it recognizes that my instinct is connected so I can activate media manager? Memory Card is in, the comp recognizes a mass storage unit, but media manager is asking me to reconnect the phone and the phone is connected. Help please!!!

Tags (3)
6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: Can't activate Sprint Media Manager for my instinct. Help!

You can download the software by going to www.sprint.com/downloads; after going here click on the link for Phones then select the Instinct phone.  Here there is an option to download the media manager.

Journeyman

This does not work, I have tried. I have two laptop one w...

This does not work, I have tried. I have two laptop one with Vista Ultimate and one with Vista Home Premium. The one with Ultimate I had no issue with but the one with home premium does not and I have tried everything that I know of. Got the newest version, tried installing in safe mode, etc... This issue needs to be adressed. I have seen this asked more than once on this site with no resolutions.

Journeyman

Re: This does not work, I have tried. I have two laptop one w...

I had a similar problem last week. Finally discovered there was an IRQ conflict problem.

My laptop has an SD card reader built into it, you just plug the card in and it reads/writes it. Usually for camera applications.

I had to go to my computer, right click on it, select properties then the hardware tab, then device manager.

Find the SD card under disk drives (mine was Winbond Secure Digital Driver), right click then select disable.

Pluged in the phone and activated without any problem.

Perhaps you are having a similar problem of a IRQ conflict with something like a buitl in SD card Reader.

Journeyman Suz
Journeyman

OMG!!!

Journeyman

how can i download a media player to view videos. i can p...

how can i download a media player to view videos. i can play my music but if i go to a web site that has a video i cant view it

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat