cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant delete Sideloaded videos..

Patron

Cant delete Sideloaded videos..

When i click the little "i" icon it gives you the option to delete and says continue after to delete but never actually deltes the file. Any ideas or is this another "minor" issue? By the way i know i can delete it with the cpu software..but thats not the point.

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Cant delete Sideloaded videos..

earlier today i deleted a couple of videos by clicking on the "i." After I read your post, I checked to see if the vdeo was actually deleted. All seems to be working on my phone. The video I deleted is no longer there.

Patron

Re: Cant delete Sideloaded videos..

Nice. Well i guess my videos are stuck there then. Maybe its because they are saved to the sd card? Not sure i will call customer support and deal with them..again. Uhg.

Highlighted
Journeyman

my videos don't even showup on the camcorder screen. is t...

my videos don't even showup on the camcorder screen. is there something i have to do? i shot videos, go to the camcorder screen and nothing is there!!! i can see them in the "my photo" screen but that's it! HELP ANYBODY????!!!!

Journeyman

Yep, I have the same problem. Any content I upload from t...

Yep, I have the same problem. Any content I upload from the computer can't be deleted on the phone. DUH! How hard is it to proof something that simple in the code??? So there's no way to clean out the memory after you've watched a video, without going back to the computer. Greg

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat