Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cases for Samsung Instinct????

Journeyman

Cases for Samsung Instinct????

I'm looking for some case selections for the instinct.Can anyone help me out here?

24 REPLIES 24
Journeyman

They have a hard snap-together case and a soft silicon case at Sprint stores. Supposedly Best Buy will have some kind of case(s) for this phone as well.

Journeyman

They have the cases that comes in red/black and black/clear that has a clip on it.You can find it on sprint website are a your local sprint store.I've been trying to find a case for my instinct but they were sold out at the store and online.So just keep trying the website are your local store..Good Luck! Oh yeah but i've just been using the case that i got with the phone even though itdon't have a belt clip

Journeyman

Thanks so much..I found those but like you said they were sold out...Oh well I will use the case that came with it until they come out with more..Thanks!

Journeyman

Personally, I opted to go out and see which case would "fit" around the phone at my local BestBuy and Target, (usually cases iphones). I didn't like the fact the the cases/skins offered to do not protect the screens. I bought a case that clips and rotates and has a magnetic clasp, it's designed as a generic smartphone case instinct fits with a bit of room to spare and is well protected. http://www.target.com/Moda-Casi-Smart-Phone/... In case you want to look, but I didn't feel like waiting to protect the phone, lest I drop it and then have to wait for a replacement of some kind... and for 10 bucks to tide me over until an actual instinct case comes out this works....

(shortened URL - w.england) 

Message Edited by wengla02 on 07-10-2008 11:50 AM

Journeyman

I brought my phone a week ago and still cant find a case for it, everytime i call the sprint store they are still sold out....that just doesnt make sense to me how can you stay sold out of a product that long, if they knew the phone was going to sell they should have been prepared to provide the accessories, and the fact that you cant even order any of the cases to ship directly to your house is crazy

Journeyman

I totally agree.Why is it when they put new things out there that they are not smart enough to capitalize on the extra bucks that can be made with accessories.It is a pain in the butt particularly with this phone as I am scared to death I am going to scratch the surface.They should have been better prepared for this.

This Would Be good To Get To Protect Samsung Instinct

http://www.zagg.com/

Journeyman

I got those Sprint plastic cases. they're alright, they do their job. Although you have to practically break them to take them off (sucks for battery removal). Hoefully somebody will start selling some better ones i.e. aluminum cases.

Journeyman

I got a boy glove one from nyccellphones.com . But no place for stylus or no hole for 3.5 jack just cut mine out still good

Journeyman

Sorry body glove

Journeyman

I got my case off amazon.com, its currently unavailable but its a really nice case the only thing I dont like is you have to take the phone out of the case to use the camera.

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Executive-Black-Leather-Instinct/...

Message Edited by ReEnforcer on 07-06-2008 10:26 AM
 Shortened URL - w.england 
Message Edited by wengla02 on 07-10-2008 11:51 AM

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat