cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comments about the new update?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Comments about the new update?

Is it everything its cracked up to be? Mine is still downloading so I cannot comment yet. If anyone notices anything new please post it here.....

25 REPLIES 25
Journeyman

So far so good....craigslist loads and if you hit the voice button on the side it hides the toolbar on the left for full screen mode. So far everything that has been rumored is true.

Highlighted
Journeyman

But can you type "microbrew" or "townhomes"???

I'll know in a few minutes... my phone is currently being "optimized".

Highlighted
Journeyman

Beware, updating will cause you to loose your bookmark saved sites. Back them up!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I dont see any improved speed. In fact, I think the browser got slower, but at least my sites load up. I have also ran out of memory on some pages. What is a good 8gb card to buy?

Highlighted
Journeyman

The full screen on the browser is cool. Seems a bit faster. I just need to get a voicemail and a text now to see if each has its own ringer finally. Does anyone know if Sprint will itemize exactly what changed?

Highlighted
Journeyman

@mortonkd wrote:
I dont see any improved speed. In fact, I think the browser got slower, but at least my sites load up. I have also ran out of memory on some pages. What is a good 8gb card to buy?
I could be wrong about this (but I doubt it)
The phone functions (including the browser) use the onboard memory only. The storage card is for movies and music.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am posting this from my Instinct, I am ao happy it isn't funny. I couldn't even view baw on my phone let alone post yay. kudos.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Definitly an improvement with the touch screen response on the browser

and loading times

better tv (i think)

still no 3g video downloading ( I can live )

Highlighted
Journeyman

@Tofucakee wrote:
I am posting this from my Instinct, I am ao happy it isn't funny. I couldn't even view baw on my phone let alone post yay. kudos.

did your phone seem to run out of memory when you loaded this site? Mine did and I'm trying to find out if its my SD card or onboard memory..

Highlighted
Journeyman

The sd card has nothing to do with the phone's memory. The sd card only stores music, videos, etc, has nothing to do with the browser.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Wasn't there supposed to be an update for email and exchange servers?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat