Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOWNLOADING RIGHT NIZZOW!!!

Journeyman

DOWNLOADING RIGHT NIZZOW!!!

YEAH!!!!

IN OHIO

25 REPLIES 25
Journeyman

yep I'm downloading right now also in CA.

Journeyman

Me too!! in Michigan!!

Journeyman

Wow! Takes no time at all to download...optimizing right now

Journeyman

Downloading in Houston, TX!

Journeyman

there as a brief description of something calling it update 4 of 4 (guess that means we're probably done

Journeyman

OMGz downloading in Antarctica!!!

Patron

They flipped the switch in FLA

Journeyman

Wow! browser is much more fluid and zoom features rock! Still slow, but all of these apps should be on update day d/t heavy usage

Journeyman

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

lol

Patron

Is it weird it my pants are down during the download? I like seeing "Otimizing your phone"...like it will have super powers soon...

Journeyman

Downloading now, wow, this phone gets a lot of updates, why do people keep saying Sprint abandoned the phone? This phone gets more attention than any I've ever seen with Sprint.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat