cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data "crash"

Highlighted
Journeyman

Data "crash"

Howdy everyone. Was wondering if anyone else experienced this. I don't know why it does it, but every so often when I go to check email, or watch a video on Sprint TV, it can't get a data connection. (Sprint TV says "Channel is unavailable" and email just fails out with a connection error). I do not get voicemail when this happens, but I get text's and calls just fine. NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile does not work, but when I go to the web browser, it works just fine,

The fix is simple, just doing an Update Data Profile makes it all work again. I'm wondering why it seems like some data is working when the problems happen, but not all?

Just wondering whats going on, and if anyone has any opinions on how to fix it, or if its another known issue with the phone? (Which means the update might fix it?)

Thanks

Tags (2)
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Data "crash"

Remove Instinct Battery for 30 minutes

Journeyman

Ok I've done that before but never for that long. Will give it a shot, thank you.

no Problem Smiley Happy

a while back i could not use radio or watch Tv/video

so i remove my instinct battery for 2 hours

but i was at work and i was too busy to put my battery back in sooner

Journeyman

did that seem to fix it to make the data not crap out like that again in the future? The Update Data Profile has always brought data back, its just a pain to keep doing it 2 times a day.

I am having no moreproblems at all with my instinct

Journeyman

Alright. Thanks again, I'll leave it out for a bit longer and hope for the best

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat