cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting an existing e-mail account

Highlighted

Deleting an existing e-mail account

Hello all, I've read all the threads about the e-mail problems. I have Comcast and followed the directions I found here in this web site. At first, it did not work. Then it did. Then, I couldn't send. I got that S7112 error. Yet, the e-mail sent. I used to be able to receive. No more. I can't do anything anymore. So, I ask you, how can I delete it and start over? I get the same error message as if I'm trying to send an e-mail. OR, how can I adjust the pop, smtp etc. settings? Thanks in advance. BTW, the phone is great. Minor issues, but no big deal. After rebates and stuff, my end cost is $50. Not bad.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Deleting an existing e-mail account

Go to Email and click on the envelope icon on the upper left-hand side. That will bring a list of your email accounts. Click on the envelope on the right-hand side. It'll bring up your account details. Just click the trash icon.

Highlighted

Yeah, tried that. Like I said, I get the same S7112 error...

Yeah, tried that. Like I said, I get the same S7112 error when I try to delete it.

Highlighted

Now, the only way to get e-mail to work on a consistent b...

Now, the only way to get e-mail to work on a consistent basis is to "reboot" my phone. When will this work normally?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat