cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop Sync Question

Journeyman

Desktop Sync Question

Just bought an Instinct today, trying to make desktop sync work but after i enter my username and password and clink the sync botton im told that my username and password dont match. I have used both username and password to log onto sprints website numerous times but for whatever reason they dont work to use the desktop sync. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: Desktop Sync Question

You may try getting a newer version of Desktop Sync from http://sprint.com/downloads

That's been reported to clear up several problems people have had.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

I had this same problem. My account has two phones on it...

I had this same problem. My account has two phones on it and mine was not listed as the primary phone, my wifes was and she doesn't have the instinct. So when I log on, her phone is listed first and Desktop Sync doesn't see my instinct. I had to create a new user name and password with my number. Log in to the Desktop Sync with your new username and password and it should work. BTW it took me 2 1/2 hours on the phone with customer service to figure this out. Hopefully I have saved you the grief! Good luck, Buzz

Journeyman

wengla02's comment isn't very helpful, because when you c...

wengla02's comment isn't very helpful, because when you click on the link, it leads you to an opportunity to download the Sprint Media Manager, but not the sync software. I don't think they are the same, they are separate programs on the install disc.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat