Desktop connector update

Highlighted
Journeyman

Desktop connector update

Tags (3)
18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Journeyman

Anyone else having problems updating desktop connector. W...

Anyone else having problems updating desktop connector. When starting service im being prompted that there is a new version, but it will not download...says check internet connection and disk space ( both good). Any ideas?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Anyone else having problems updating desktop connector. W...

Uninstall your current desktop connector and enter your credenteials here:

https://sprintce.sprintpcs.com/subscriber/login.stp

It will then prompt you to download the newest desktop connector.

Highlighted
Journeyman

bdroad, does this fix the problem where you create a calendar appt. on the Instinct and it saves to the server, but disappears from the Instinct?

Highlighted
Journeyman

This link says device is not supported and access from su...

This link says device is not supported and access from supported device. Thanks but any other ideas?

Highlighted
Journeyman

@MarkBugs wrote:
bdroad, does this fix the problem where you create a calendar appt. on the Instinct and it saves to the server, but disappears from the Instinct?

Yes, you can verify with your configuration and let me know if you want.
Message Edited by bdroad on 02-05-2009 10:38 AM

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: This link says device is not supported and access from su...

@troyboytn wrote:
This link says device is not supported and access from supported device. Thanks but any other ideas?

Where are you seeing this error message, what part of the process?

Edit: If you don't have time to troubleshoot I can just send you the new one if you private message me your email address.

Message Edited by bdroad on 02-05-2009 10:42 AM

Highlighted
Journeyman

the error message comes after being promted that there is...

the error message comes after being promted that there is an update and clicking on update after opening the desktop connector. The link that you posted takes me to a Sprint page that only says device is not supported. Could that have something to do with my computer op sys. being Vista? Not sure

Highlighted
Journeyman

That would be great and much appreciated! Feel dumn now.....

That would be great and much appreciated! Feel dumn now....how do I im you?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Desktop connector update

bdroad, yes the problem with new appts disappearing from the Instinct appears to be fixed... nice!!

BEWARE ALL INSTINCT USERS: After I upgraded my Desktop Connector, and then I refreshed my work calendar on my Instinct, ALL MY EMAIL ACCOUNTS WERE DELETED from the Instinct. I had to manually add back in my Yahoo, Cox, and work emails. UGHHH!

Highlighted
Journeyman

bdroad, how do I send you a private message?

bdroad, how do I send you a private message?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: That would be great and much appreciated! Feel dumn now.....

Troy, just click on his name, then click on the blue words "Send this user a private message".

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat