cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did anyone receive there rebates yet?

Journeyman

Did anyone receive there rebates yet?

I've mail off my rebate last month around the 5th but i am still waiting on it to arrive in the mail. Some people mail theres off after me and have already receive there rebates. I've read some post of people getting more than expected.How is that? When mine only showing $100 dollars something ain't right about that picture at all.Did anyone receive there rebate and it was more than expected if so i would like to know the details and how long did it take to receive your rebate.

Tags (3)
13 REPLIES 13
Journeyman

Re: Did anyone receive there rebates yet?

Mine is @ 58% on the sprint rebate site. There's another thread about this some where. From what I've been seeing a lot of people have been getting more than the $100.00 for what reason I don't know. I saw one person say he actually got PAID to get the phone with his rebate. Since you mailed it off on the 5th your just 5 weeks in, it could take 10-12 weeks for you to finally get it. It seems like they are doing them (so far) in about 8 weeks from other posts/places I've seen. So I'd say expect yours early September.

If you don't know, go HERE to check the status of your rebate.

Message Edited by UnSTaBLE on 08-15-2008 06:56 PM

Journeyman

Mine is about 83% now i'm still waiting on my check now.T...

Mine is about 83% now i'm still waiting on my check now.Thanks unstable...I don't know what people are doing to get over the amount that they're suppose to receive

Journeyman

I got mine yesterday. I almost fainted!

I got mine yesterday. I almost fainted!

Journeyman

I received mine a few days ago, put the check in the bank.

I received mine a few days ago, put the check in the bank.

Journeyman

@oram78 and flxcat was your rebate more than expected are...

@oram78 and flxcat was your rebate more than expected are for the right amount.

Journeyman

my rebate was 100.00 and they received the form I mailed...

my rebate was 100.00 and they received the form I mailed on 07/09/08 and I got the rebate check this week

Highlighted
Journeyman

83%

Your rebate is approved and is in the final stages of processing and should be mailed to you within the next 30 days. Thank you

Journeyman

Got mine for $170.00

Journeyman

So mine just went to 83% and I'm approved only for 100.00.

Journeyman

I got 200 But then again I got 2 phones at the same time....

I got 200 But then again I got 2 phones at the same time. I also thought it depended if you were a new customer or a long time customer.

Journeyman

How long did it take to get it in the mail after it was approved ?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat