cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Lounge Ringtones not downloading to phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Digital Lounge Ringtones not downloading to phone.

i can't seem to get the link to the purchased ringtone to work. i get redirected to the sprint downloads. this only happens when i purchase a ringer online and then have it sent ot my phone. any ideas?

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: Digital Lounge Ringtones not downloading to phone.

Hi RReym:

Sorry to hear that you're having difficulties.  I'm going to let our production support team know so that they can investigate.  I just tried to redownload a ringer to one of our test instinct and part of the message appears to be getting cut off.

In the meantime: 

To download the ringers you've purchased:

Go to Fun >Shopping

Scroll down until you see "My Content Manager" and click it

Scroll down until you see "Ringers" and click it

Select the ringer you just purchased

Then click the Download button.  That should send it to your phone.

You can then assign it by going to your Settings.

Let use know if you have any other issues.

Thanks,

Susan

Digital Lounge Content & Design

Sprint Product Ambassador

Appears this is a systemic problem and a fix will be delivered tonight.  We have a high priority 'outage' class ticket open, #6,753,059, with an expected deploy of the code fix overnight tonight.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Will 

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

unfortunately when i go under shopping>my content manager>ringers the ringers that i have purchased to not show up either. It looks like we might have a fix from another post but if you have any other ideas, let me know. thanks

Journeyman

Hi RReym:

When you log into sprint.com, can you see the ringers you purchased in the My Content section of Digital Lounge?

Thanks,

Susan

Patron

i had the same problem at first.. when i bought a ringer...

i had the same problem at first.. when i bought a ringer and followed the url in the text message provided, nothing happend. I learned if you go to your web tab, my account, the web browser will take you straight to a menu where you can access the content mananger. the download function works there for ringers and wallpaper/screensavers.

Journeyman

Re: i had the same problem at first.. when i bought a ringer...

Thanks lbalex!  I hadn't thought about that using the web portal. 

Cheers,

Susan

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat