Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discovery Channel Moved to EXTRA!!!

Highlighted
Master

Discovery Channel Moved to EXTRA!!!

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Patron

I guess the bugs and issues were not enough for us to be...

I guess the bugs and issues were not enough for us to be unhappy about right now...

Highlighted
Patron

Re: I guess the bugs and issues were not enough for us to be...

WHAAAAAAAAAAA!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? NOW I'M PISSED OFF!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

This isn't good.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Plus they are increasing the admin fee from $0.75 to $0.99!!! I'm not sure all of these changes are sustainable.

Highlighted
Master

On their own website it states we get these channels, Though we get more then these. I'm trying to find all the lineup, This one has not been updated It still showes E and Fox News.

What channels are available on Sprint TV 1.5?
What channels are available on Sprint TV 1.5?
Sprint TV offers more than 25 channels of Live and On Demand programming. This programming allows customers to view full length episodes of popular TV shows. All video content is streamed in real-time to customers handsets.
Sprint Power Vision Access Channels:
  • CNN (linear)
  • The Weather Channel (video on demand clips)
  • Fox Sprorts (linear and VOD clips)
  • E! (VOD clips)
  • Disney (simulcast)
Sprint Power Vision TV Premier Channel
  • Comedy Central (simulcast)
  • MTV (simulcast)
  • Fox News Live (simulcast)
  • ABC (linear, full length, and VOD)
  • CBS (linear, full length, and VOD)
  • Adult Swim/Cartoon Network (Linear)
  • Comedy Central Rewind (VOD)
  • MTV Rewind (VOD)
  • VH1 (VOD)
  • CMT (VOD)
  • Logo (VOD)
  • The N (VOD)
  • Spike (VOD)
  • MTV Tres (VOD)
  • Ellen (VOD clips)
  • Court TV (VOD) clips)

Highlighted
Journeyman

Here is a list of channels my system shows as included in Sprint TV premier, which is included in Simply Everything and Everything Data Plans, I show it was last updated 1/19/2009.

NBC

NBC Sports

ABC Mobile

ABC News Now

CBS Mobile

MTV

Comedy Central

Nickelodeon

SPEED

NASCAR on SPEED

Fox News

Cartoon Network

Discovery Mobile

VH1

CMT

SpikeTV

CW Mobile

The N

LOGO

ET To Go

Tr3s

GT Mobile

This list does still include Fox News and Discovery, I would be happy to research this further and keep you guys updated on what I find out.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@AmazinglySmooth wrote:
Plus they are increasing the admin fee from $0.75 to $0.99!!! I'm not sure all of these changes are sustainable.

Which, I think, means you have until the end of the month to cancel Sprint without an early termination fee...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I currently have both premier and extra (even though I was assured that my account would be put back as it was with just premier). I've had two very long conversations in the last4 days, first with the billing folks and then with the techs, over the loss of Fox News. It does not appear on either package. Extra has Fox Business, not Fox News. And Fox has been removed from the premier as well. Everybody that I've spoken to has assured me I was wrong. The second lady (the tech) insisted on a follow up call so that she could make sure that I was taken care of. We agreed on a time later in the day. I hustled to make sure that I was sitting by my phone, and guess what, no call. Fox news is the only channel that I am interested in. I signed a new contract 2 weeks ago for all 3 of my phones because you have a service that I like. Why can't the people that are supposed to take care of us have no clue what is going on.

Update........Talked to a new guy today and he thought he remembered getting an e-mail about Fox News. He went back and found it and Fox has been discontinued. He turned off the Extra that was to be removed day before yesterday and gave me the refund for both phones that had the Extra that I was told I'd get DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY. I hate that Fox is gone, but at least I found a tech who actually went and found the right answer and quit wasting my time.

Message Edited by jddrive on 01-22-2009 01:02 PM
Message Edited by jddrive on 01-22-2009 01:02 PM

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat