ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we dare have an update party??

Journeyman

Do we dare have an update party??

So....... last week there was a fun (at least I thought so) post counting down till the update.

IF, mind you I do say IF, we get the update this week, do we dare another countdown? Or are we just setting ourselves up for yet another disappointment?

*puts up balloons*

Well I am an optimist, so I say let the party begin!!

*crosses her fingers and hopes for the update*

Popcornanyone?

24 REPLIES 24

Re: Do we dare have an update party??

Journeyman

doing a little dance in hopes of the update...

doing a little dance in hopes of the update...

Journeyman

Isecond the dance! I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm with offroadn_redneck. I'm up for an update launch pa...

I'm with offroadn_redneck. I'm up for an update launch party too, but IF their is a problem with the update, i will strike down upon Sprint reps with great vengeance and furious anger! And they will be begging to give me a new HTC Diamond for FREE.

Re: I'm with offroadn_redneck. I'm up for an update launch pa...

@jay51 wrote:
I'm with offroadn_redneck. I'm up for an update launch party too, but IF their is a problem with the update, i will strike down upon Sprint reps with great vengeance and furious anger! And they will be begging to give me a new HTC Diamond for FREE.

YEA! Power to the Beta Testers! (aka, Instinct owners)

Message Edited by offroadn_redneck on 09-22-2008 09:37 PM

Journeyman

Now now boys, this is a party! No negativity!

Master

Heck, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm going to bed and will try in the morning to get the update. No sense losing sleep over it, either it will arrive or it won't.

The last update didn't happen until roughly 8:00 AM PST (11:00 AM EST), I'm guessing probably the same this time as well.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.

@smotrs wrote:

Heck, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm going to bed and will try in the morning to get the update. No sense losing sleep over it, either it will arrive or it won't.

The last update didn't happen until roughly 8:00 AM PST (11:00 AM EST), I'm guessing probably the same this time as well.

What day are you in? Cuz its currently 9/22 here

Master

@offroadn_redneck wrote:
lol. If we put our instincts under our pillow on 9/23 do you think that will help

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.

@Kindy wrote:

Hmmmmm, that depends, have you been a VERY good boy??

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat